Back Home | A Day with Dog


TIA HERE with a break post--a little in-between look at my two week relaxing period between New York City and Copenhagen, Denmark. For most of this "real summer break," I sat around, sickly and pitiful, because I got my wisdom teeth removed and felt a little off for about a week. Note to anyone who might be getting their wisdom teeth removed: when you think you're good and healed, still give yourself a few more days of babying yourself, because you might hurt yourself again like I did and really regret it!

When I wasn't being a whiny grump about my teeth, I was able to meet up with some friends and go swimming. The above video/slideshow, which is all cute dog, says more about my short summer than I ever could. Enjoy! Copenhagen posts start tomorrow and continue, weekly, from here on out.

For more, check out Tia's new blog!

Much love,

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment